Author Topic: education needed  (Read 6431 times)

Offline hotrod316

• View Profile
education needed
« on: August 21, 2013, 06:04:32 AM »
Was there ever a famous or not so famous back up girl or girls used to back up a front engine dragsters

Thanks Steve M. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline wideopen231

• View Profile
  • Your Best Time: 1/8 3.70@ 198 1/4 5.78@245
  • Your Engine: Hemi 526 ci alcohol
  • Your Track: Piedmont
  • Your Vehicle: 225 CMC FED
  • General Location: NORTH CAROLINA
Re: education needed
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 07:06:30 AM »
Can not say for sure,but we know there where non as famous as Jungle Pam,which maybe why we never heard of the rest.  Close look at her and shes not gorgeous but had one heck of body and from stands thats about all enyone could really see. I hear she had a face also but never got that high while watching her,cpl things keep destracting me.

Interested in seeing answer to the OP question.

Is it Brodie thats doing the backup girl now. Bad for sponsorship,I never see the car.
Relecting obama is like shooting right foot because it did not hurt enough when you shot left foot

Offline Foot Feed

• View Profile
  • Your Track: ARP
  • Your Vehicle: scrounging parts
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 08:37:18 AM »
Jungle Pam was the way women were in that era. Not heavily made up. Not twigs. Shapely.

Offline rooman

• View Profile
  • Your Best Time: 6.200/222.05 (1/4 mile--NT/F)
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 05:51:52 AM »
Can not say for sure,but we know there where non as famous as Jungle Pam,which maybe why we never heard of the rest.  Close look at her and shes not gorgeous but had one heck of body and from stands thats about all enyone could really see. I hear she had a face also but never got that high while watching her,cpl things keep destracting me.

Is it Brodie thats doing the backup girl now. Bad for sponsorship,I never see the car.

I have known Jungle Pam for about 25 years now and she is a very nice (and very good looking) lady.
 The gal backing up Bob Bode is his wife Alice.

Roo
Yeah, I am from the south--any further south and I would have been a bloody penguin.

Offline George

• View Profile
  • Your Vehicle: 1964 Mercury Comet Super Stock/ M automatic
  • General Location: Midwest USA
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 09:10:09 AM »

I have known Jungle Pam for about 25 years now and she is a very nice (and very good looking) lady.
 The gal backing up Bob Bode is his wife Alice.

Roo

I spoke with her in the campground at HHRR this year. I totally agree with you Roo! Fine lady!

Offline tylercrawford

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 07:51:47 PM »
Leeza Diehl also is a backup girl for her husband Jeff

As far as FEDs though . . . not sure on that one