Author Topic: Hilborn Ram Tube Adapters  (Read 1593 times)

Offline BBPanel

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
  • Your Best Time: none
  • Your Engine: 489 BBC
  • Your Track: none
  • Your Vehicle: 55 Chevy
  • General Location: DFW
Hilborn Ram Tube Adapters
« on: May 27, 2023, 09:19:53 PM »
Looking for a set of the dark gray "adapters" for the ram tubes - I believe they were used in circle track racing. These "adapters" straighten the ram tubes to sit vertical instead of on a 1-2 deg angle. I'm pretty sure this Hilborn manifold is exactly the same as mine and if the tubes are vertical it would be much easier to build a filter box for street driving. Thanks. -Bob