Author Topic: fe comp.. coupe dragster  (Read 3059 times)

Offline speedbump

• View Profile
  • Your Best Time: n/a
  • Your Track: e-town lebbaon valley
  • Your Vehicle: fed
fe comp.. coupe dragster
« on: September 25, 2015, 02:27:36 PM »
Hi, My name is Mike and i'm a member of the fed.org   I am selling my FED anglia bodied comp. coupe dragster. Chassis is based off a Chassis Research k-88 style chassis, Updates have been met to meet todays NHRA 7.50 et. and slower class. Chassis has been cert. and stamped for these specs.  Chassis is built from mild steel with a  5 point cage and 120" wb. along with a 1940 ford front axle and spring.( To keep up with the nostalgia look.) front wheels are 19" wire, and rear wheels are 15x10x5" bc american racing wheel slots. Rear end is an early olds with strange 35 spline axles and spool with drum brakes. Wilwood master with wilwood brake pedal. brakes are plumbed and ready with ss lines. alum. seat and body panels along with parachute mount and also wheelie bar. car is 95% wired and new gauges, switches,relays and fuse block installed. Car also has a 1948 steel body anglia mounted to chassis which can be removed easily. Quarter pro 2 speed shifter along with an elect. solenoid also a chassis research butterfly steering wheel. Car can be used as either a fed or put body on and run comp. coupe class.This car is also set up for an early 1959 olds mtr. with a power glide trans. I'm asking $4000.00  firm last offer for just the rolling chassis as it is. no mtr. or trans.  This is a project car that needs very little to complete.   a winter project and be racing by next season. If interested call me at 845-264-1517 I live in the up state area of ny.12570   There are pictures on this site for you to view, i am having problems trying to send photos at this present time. so again if interested call me and i can send you additional photos. Thanks for looking hope to hear from you. Thanks again
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 08:56:43 AM by speedbump »