Author Topic: Stealth Filters ?  (Read 3115 times)

Offline PSweeney

• View Profile
  • Your Track: Santa Pod
  • Your Vehicle: 138in SBC slingshot
Stealth Filters ?
« on: November 27, 2014, 06:29:56 AM »
Hi Spud, on your website you mention some stealth filters  ?used with the Enderle / FAST EFI set up.  Can these be fitted to normal stacks and do you have pictures / prices on them please

Thanks

Phil

Offline Spud Miller

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Fuel Injection Ent., LLC
Re: Stealth Filters ?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 09:35:21 AM »

They fit down inside the ram tubes and at this point are only available for Enderle's current big block and small block injectors. Every brand's ram tubes vary wildy on ID...they'd have to be custom made to fit others. I don't have any pics available right now. Thus far, they are only available with our EFI system ( http://fuelinjectionent.com/webstore/product_info.php?products_id=412 ). If you have one of their newer setups and you think they'd fit, or are interested in having a custom set made for something else, give a call. I don't remember the filter diameters and I'm not in the shop today. A custom set of eight would run $300ish.

They are only for street use. If a guy were running wide open in a racing application, they would certainly cause a loss of power at the top end. They work really well running stacks on the street in an EFI situation however.

Thanks!
 Spud

Fuel Injection Enterprises, LLC
     Mechanical Injection
     Magnetos
     EFI Conversions

Offline PSweeney

• View Profile
  • Your Track: Santa Pod
  • Your Vehicle: 138in SBC slingshot
Re: Stealth Filters ?
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 02:13:30 AM »
thanks Spud wondered if they might help for a track we run with a rough un-swept shutdown but if they have such an effect on power I'm inclined to pass on them. thanks