Author Topic: Posting for Member sc118c  (Read 3219 times)

Offline GlennLever

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • The Lever Family Site
  • Your Best Time: 1/4 mile 7.950 at 165 MPH
  • Your Engine: Pontiac 461 Alky Blown
  • Your Track: Empire Dragway, NY
  • Your Vehicle: Front Engine Dragster
Posting for Member sc118c
« on: April 30, 2014, 12:45:45 PM »
I have received this information and pictures from Don and am posting for him.

My car is a 2010 SW Race Cars - 225" - 23" wide FED.

It is powered by a brand new 430 cuin Dart-M Big-Block engine.

It has Dart Heads, Comp 7/4 swap Cam & lifters, Mikes Heads cnc ported the heads (Concord NC), Wisco moly coated, gas ported pistons, Manley rods, Callies Dragon slayer crank, ATI Balancer, 180 straight cut gear trans, ATI Trans Case and bell housing, ATI Convertor and flywheel, Hilborn 396A Injectors and pump, Mike  Dunn distributor with MSD 7AL3 ignition package, Strange 12 bolt drop-in rear center section for a 9" Ford housing, 35 spline drilled axles, Strange dual brake system (foot brake and hand brake),Strange 21 spline jack-shaft, FAB Shop stainless headers, Jesel Belt Drive Cam and shaft rockers, NRC dry sump and complete STEFS pan and dry sump tank, Goodyear D6 12" wide rear tires, Champion Billet wheels, Hayden front wheels and tires, on-board extinguisher system, ISP helmet pads, RCI safety equipment (belts and chute) and a RCI driving suit (yep the multi layered 15 model).

With the old engine (the 410) the car ran as fast as 7.68@ 176.00.

Hopefully with the new engine, I can get the car into the 7.40's. The car is currently set up to run the NHRA Goodguys - Nostalgia 7.50 Eliminator 1 class.

Thanks
Don Kanka

Glenn R. Lever
Rochester, New York 14617-2012
My Cars https://www.lever-family-racing.com/