Author Topic: Rear Engine Nostalgia Top Fuel  (Read 6902 times)

Paladin AA/FA

Rear Engine Nostalgia Top Fuel
« on: March 12, 2014, 09:11:58 PM »
Where dose the Rear Engine Nostalgia Top Fuel class stand now?

dreracecar

Re: Rear Engine Nostalgia Top Fuel
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 08:05:04 AM »
Mike Stewart :'(

Offline hotrod316

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 10:09:49 PM »
man i am telling ya guys, quit letting the promoters take all the money, form a true "Good times" organization GUYS and let anything pre 73 race, just like the old shows. that way a guy can build a nostalgia top fuel car that maybe has the motor in the wrong place but all the right lines come out and play with us.  the nostalgia guys are just gold chains put back in the pocket and the billet wheels melted down for scrap prices a few years ago. 

And i say if a kid wants to build a modern engine based car in a "nostalgia" chassis then heck yea, let him come out and play.  if everthing is indexed/bracketed then who cares how much you spent on your car as long as the driver still drives and a stupid comptuter box doesnt control everthing like the new stuff. lets get it back undercontrol, and have fun racing, this comes from a racer, fan, fabricator, motorsports facility employee, and a true fan of hotrods 316

Offline Nightmare AA/FA

• View Profile
  • Your Track: Bakersfield, CA
  • Your Vehicle: 1934 Ford AA/FA
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2014, 09:26:52 AM »
I guess the lack of response is telling.  There were a couple of guys out West building and running them.  Mike's Transmission and the Utah Charger ran along with that Super Comp car Rain For Rent.  Seems to me NFT is on the ropes and could use help.