Author Topic: This was sent to me in an e-mail, do not know if it is a scam or not  (Read 3743 times)

Offline GlennLever

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • The Lever Family Site
  • Your Best Time: 1/4 mile 7.950 at 165 MPH
  • Your Engine: Pontiac 461 Alky Blown
  • Your Track: Empire Dragway, NY
  • Your Vehicle: Front Engine Dragster
This was sent to me in an e-mail, do not know if it is a scam or not

I have a brand new S & W molly FED, best of everyting - all new-  never made a pass. Just got out of the paint booth, custom fuel cell, front wing, fire system, 9 inch ford ,dual rear disc brakes , new chute, shifter , all aluminum body panels ,butter fly wheel, steering, custom milled aluminum support blocks for the steering rods, and  custom seat, wind screen -( engine turned)/ all the saftey shields, custom splined Mark williams coupler,  etc. again best of the best.
Powered by Mike Kuhls ( second ) 417 donovan- from 1972. It was the 33rd one ever made. This has been confirmed from mike himself. #s match.  It has never been windowed- All donovan . Block ,main girdle, heads, drive, valve train , and valve covers , ultra rare dry sump- with tanks and complete system, Custom Chess Bushy injectors,hilborn, new velasco stroker, Roller of choice ,new lifters,15 to 1 comp, vertex, hot coated zoomies, NO expenses spared. Also have spare set of sharp as in harland/ solid aluminum heads ( donovan patterns) with provisions for a set of direct chamber injectors  / and a spare dry sump pan, and spare header flanges.I dont even want to think about the money involved in the engine and machine work, injector and head work.
New shorty glide, 9 clutch pak- 3 k in the trans - not including the converter- all new best of the best.-
Also have a 1965  gennie Top Fuel inclosed trailer - have used it all  these years. still looks great pulls great. 26ft- dual axle-el.brakes,etc.
So why am I contacting you, I am selling out . We are down to 2 crew members - and we are going back to early gassers/ altered early funny cars, and Injected 392s. This car is as nice as it gets. Asking 25000$ with trailer rolling .or 35000$ for everthing- car , donovan, trailer Engine,trans can be inspected - all new - and fresh - never fired- lots of history- documented, and proven-no junk- Car has never made a pass- the list of parts is longer than the car.have pictures - ( can text them or email them) - Cash talks-we are not in a bind and dont owe money - it is just to much with only 2 of us left.Just letting everyone know - not int ebay, race car junk etc.Calls welcome-
662 -542-0796
Thanks ahead of time.
Mitch RIsh
Mitchell Rish  lmdangerous48@yahoo.com
Glenn R. Lever
Rochester, New York 14617-2012
My Cars https://www.lever-family-racing.com/