Drag Racing Discussions > Front Engine Dragsters

What did you do on your Front Engine Dragster TODAY?

<< < (2/230) > >>

Magic Mike Denton:
Glenn, your car looks awesome! Im trying to make the Auto Rama in Dallas,TX Feb 15-17. Going to put a couple of dragster chassis's and suspension items in there too. Should be fun, its a 5A show so there will be tons of people attending. Im tryin to get Randy Wilson to enter his Top Fuel FED in the show, but Im not sure he'll make it.

Blind Mule:

I sat in the seat and held the butterfly with one hand and made motor sounds :-[

wideopen231:
I have done some work since then pics are in post about time for FED forum.

As for today no work have car show this weekend.I did buy a new Cobra torch/welding kit can't wait till Monday to refill tanks. Guy demonstrating made it look awsome. Cutts beter than any plasma cutter I have seen. Welded .020 aluminum better than my tig and broke the number 1 rule of aluminum welding the stuff he was welding was far from clean.  So no work but I got new tool to help finisher her up,spindles will have to wait till next month.

GlennLever:

--- Quote from: Blind Mule on February 01, 2013, 11:36:37 PM ---

I sat in the seat and held the butterfly with one hand and made motor sounds :-[

--- End quote ---

We have all sat there and made noises and if you do not admit it you are not being honest.

Magic Mike Denton:
Killer engine wideopen231!!!!
Run that a** engine brother!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version