Author Topic: 1939 Chevy  (Read 3865 times)

Offline GlennLever

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • The Lever Family Site
  • Your Best Time: 1/4 mile 7.950 at 165 MPH
  • Your Engine: Pontiac 461 Alky Blown
  • Your Track: Empire Dragway, NY
  • Your Vehicle: Front Engine Dragster
1939 Chevy
« on: June 24, 2013, 05:45:30 AM »
Glenn,
         as promised here are some details on the 39 Chevy that I am wanting to sell (maybe trade for the right package)

It is a 2 door sedan that comes with all the original sheet metal. It has some rust but included are about 90% of the repair panels needed to fix it.

Most of the replacement parts are from EMS and include front floors, driver's side rocker, cowl sides and inners, rear quarter patches (ahead of fender) rear tail panel (lower).

It also has a Bitchin firewall and dash, smoothie running boards, street weight fiberglass front fenders, headlight buckets and hood and a lazer cut Old Chicago grille as well as the original Chevy pieces.

The original core support and radiator and the window winder mechanisms are there along with headliner bows. Also included is a brand new Ididit steering column and a brake booster/pedal/master cylinder package with is also brand new. The body has been blasted and the main shell is primed. The original back seat is still in good shape and there is also a pair of late model buckets for the front.

The chassis has a Mustang 2 front end (original Ford unit) with rack and pinion steering and sway bar. Rear end is a 10 bolt and the wheels are Rallyes with caps and rings and a nice set of radials. It is set up for a big block with a turbo 400.

I checked pricing on the new stuff and there is over $4000 in that alone (less shipping) so I would like to get around $5500 for everything although that is negotiable.

KB
Glenn R. Lever
Rochester, New York 14617-2012
My Cars https://www.lever-family-racing.com/