Technical > Spud Miller's Cave

Injection Alky Vs. Carb Gas

<< < (2/3) > >>

225digger:
you need to build what you want, thats a big part of bracket racing, you can race what you want and just change a dial.... race for fun till you get it figured out.....   the FED i have will get a 496 bbc  with a bird on a tunnel ram.

lake_harley:
225Digger.....Quoting you, "you need to build what you want, thats a big part of bracket racing, you can race what you want and just change a dial".....as often as I tell myself that same thing I keep coming back to wanting to be one of the cool kids. But, you're exactly right, and if it's fun and I decide I want to be faster or "cooler" I can always update the package. Thanks for the tap on the back of my head. ;)

Lynn

Rat:
We run Stack Injection on the 392 and add M2 to the methanol and must say even with extended periods between races very little maintenance required. When I had my old 6cyl car with SU carbs on methanol we just turned the pump on to fill the bowls when it went on the trailer and didn't touch them. Mind you the longest break between races in those days was probably a month.

tcoupekyle:
What is M2?

Supercat:
Upper lube and fuel additive
https://www.vpracing.com.au/products/m2-upper-cylinder-lubricant-scented

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version