Technical > Spud Miller's Cave

Going Price for SBC Fuel Injection System

<< < (2/3) > >>

Supercat:
Lynn  Mike at Alkydigger does have used and reconditioned units available also. Spud may also.

wideopen231:
No advice on stack injection since I have never ran them. On injection I have ran nothing else since 1986. Dave is correct.Why mess with a carb?,If your doctor has not told you so, carbs are bad for you. A fed with anything other than injection or blower with injection,just ain't right.

JEFF/21C:
I bought a used hilborn at a swap meet $750. sent it to be reconditioned cost $1200.00 will find out how it works in the summer.

lake_harley:
JEFF/21C.....Just under $2K total, that sounds like more in my price range than what I've seen of prices on new systems. Did the $750 swap meet price include a front cover and fuel pump? If you don't mind saying who you sent or took it to to have it gone through I'd be curious to know. But, if you'd rather not say on the forum for privacy reasons you could let me know by messaging me through the forum.

Lynn

JEFF/21C:
yes, it had a moon front cover and a pump which turned out to be no good and had to be replaced and was included in the rebuild

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version