Drag Racing Discussions > Rear Engine Dragsters

First Win

<< < (2/2)

spitzerscott:
The reaction of everyone has been supportive and awesome. First time out we red-lit in the first round.  Second time out we made it to the semi-finals and went out. Third time out finals and a win.   We are going out again Sunday for our last time this season, we'll see what we get.  Stay tuned, report at 11:00

spitzerscott:
Well the last race of the season was educational.  Won first round, went to second round, did burnout, backed up, staged, put thumb on button, took foot off brake and rolled thru the light.  Wire on back of button on steering wheel came off! I'll bet that will never happen to us again, lesson learned.

wideopen231:
only bad thing about winning.It makes not winning really suck twice as much.

dreracecar:
I never liked the feeling after you won and got back to your pit and noticed everybody had packed up and gone home already

THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER:

--- Quote from: spitzerscott on October 13, 2019, 07:48:58 AM ---Well the last race of the season was educational.  Won first round, went to second round, did burnout, backed up, staged, put thumb on button, took foot off brake and rolled thru the light.  Wire on back of button on steering wheel came off! I'll bet that will never happen to us again, lesson learned.

--- End quote ---

"HERO-TO-ZERO-IN-NUTTIN' FLAT"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version