Technical > Spud Miller's Cave

fuel pump drive belt ?

(1/1)

crider:
Anyone here know what length belt originally came with the standard enderle belt drive setup for a BBC? I bought one second hand and the belt is way too short. Or what is the correct way to measure for a new belt?

fuel749:
Gilmer belt should be pretty simple to just measure around the pulleys then look up a belt

1320motorworks:

--- Quote from: crider on December 10, 2018, 01:40:37 PM ---Anyone here know what length belt originally came with the standard enderle belt drive setup for a BBC? I bought one second hand and the belt is way too short. Or what is the correct way to measure for a new belt?

--- End quote ---
the one I got came with a 23" ish belt but that was way to short for my setup. 32.2" is what I run.

wideopen231:
set in middle of adjustment. Pull  a piece of wire around it,mark it and measure.

crider:
This was a while back. I got the belt figured out and ran the injection only to find my little eelco tank to be way too small for alky. I need to find someone in this heneral area to fabricate a fuel tank for my car so I can get the injection back on there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version