Author Topic: FRAMEWORKS DRAGSTER SHIFTER FOR POWERGLIDE--CRAZY RARE--LIKE NEW--PRICE REDUCED!  (Read 2964 times)

Offline dusterdave173

• View Profile
  • Your Best Time: 5.38in 1/8th
  • Your Engine: 355 CI SBC
  • Your Track: Mooresville, NC
  • Your Vehicle: CenPen 200 inch FED
hey guys   Price reduced! $275 Plus ships FREE

I found another one--These original Frameworks shifters are the PERFECT shifter for any FED  they are thin as a deck of playing cards--super strong and light--reliable as a stone ax
Frameworks quit many years ago--sold to B&M who also no longer produces them--a shame as it is the best
They are crazy hard to find--This unit is like new almost--never had much use and never had any type air or solenoid which is rough on them--This one has been converted to front exit cable but in 2 minutes it can be changed to rear exit
I get cables from Control cables in calif--they make customs for around $55  You can use the shifter ear that is commonly sold on Ebay for cheap  You can also "bend" the shifter inward for some dragsters this works or I have even made new handles from commonly available aluminum bar stock that are shorter
This unit features the almost impossible to find billet plate with mounting feet  makes it easy to mount

$275 shipped FREE   dusterdave173@gmail.com   phone 704 244 6649 anytime as well   Thanks
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 08:33:04 AM by dusterdave173 »
I have always had a fascination with fast cars at the expense of more normal character development

Offline dusterdave173

• View Profile
  • Your Best Time: 5.38in 1/8th
  • Your Engine: 355 CI SBC
  • Your Track: Mooresville, NC
  • Your Vehicle: CenPen 200 inch FED
Re: FRAMEWORKS DRAGSTER SHIFTER FOR POWERGLIDE--CRAZY RARE--LIKE NEW
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 10:41:44 AM »
pix of back side
I have always had a fascination with fast cars at the expense of more normal character development