Author Topic: 38 foot chaparrel trailer  (Read 2371 times)

Offline hotrodharley

• View Profile
  • Your Engine: 540 BBC/12-71 BLOWER/26%OD/PG TRANS/4;10 GEARS
  • Your Track: GOODTIMES DRAG STRIP
  • Your Vehicle: FUEL ALTERED
38 foot chaparrel trailer
« on: January 14, 2018, 11:27:25 PM »
Have a nice rust free 74 chaparrel pouch style race car trailer.has 27'9" floor space..5' upper trailer space where the 4000 oman generator and 5hp air compressor is mounted..inside trailer is wired though conduit to 2 upper floscet shop lights..also has 110v plug in by fold down work bench and 2 more inside and one outside by second side door..air is hard line plumbed to 2 disconnects at work bench and 2 on outside of trailer..has wench for back ramp door and wench front of trailer for car..has 2 tool boxes mounted in front of trailer so not to take up floor space..has hyd. Tongue jack..when i got trailer it had hard to get 16.5" wheels and tires so replaced with new E rated 16" wheels and tires..at same time i replaced all wheel bearings and seals..brake shoes looked new..allso rewired complete trailer and replaced all lights with nee led lights..even has back up lights wired up..have lots of pics and trailer only had roughly 500 miles put on it after i did everything to it..selling due to my health and not able to race so sold fuel altered to a racer that already had a trailer..pleae if you tell me you buy then please buy..last person told me he eas buying but be couple weeks before he could come get it so told everyone it was sold but he never showed up or contacted me
after.
Asking $6500.
"DARK SIDE" AA/fuel altered
"BADTOYZZ RACING
SPRING CREEK NV