Drag Racing Discussions > Electronics

fuel pressure sensor(s)

(1/3) > >>

noslin:
where would you install fuel pressure sensor(s) on blown setup and  general purpose on n/a setup.   would it be beneficial to run more then one sensor, if so where would you put the additional sensors?   

32bantam:
I have mine on the output side of the K-valve. I want to know what pressure the nozzles and poppets  are seeing.

glofria:
We drilled and tapped the plug on the distribution block at the back of the Enderle Hat for the same reason 32bantum did.

noslin:

--- Quote from: glofria on September 26, 2017, 10:17:17 AM ---We drilled and tapped the plug on the distribution block at the back of the Enderle Hat for the same reason 32bantum did.

--- End quote ---

i talked to guy this weekend and asked about FP sensor location.  i asked about the distribution block. he said that his data log showed a lot of fluctuation here.  i think they do as 32bantam does. 

do you see any fluctuations on your logs if you have a logger?   im guessing it might be pulses from cylinder fill.  idk, just a guess.  you would think there would be consistent pressure there but that distribution block is feeding 8 cyl so could be some pulsing maybe

ty
dean

ricardo1967:

--- Quote from: noslin on September 26, 2017, 03:44:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: glofria on September 26, 2017, 10:17:17 AM ---We drilled and tapped the plug on the distribution block at the back of the Enderle Hat for the same reason 32bantum did.

--- End quote ---

i talked to guy this weekend and asked about FP sensor location.  i asked about the distribution block. he said that his data log showed a lot of fluctuation here.  i think they do as 32bantam does. 

do you see any fluctuations on your logs if you have a logger?   im guessing it might be pulses from cylinder fill.  idk, just a guess.  you would think there would be consistent pressure there but that distribution block is feeding 8 cyl so could be some pulsing maybe

ty
dean

--- End quote ---

Mechanical constant flow fuel injection... I expect no pressure pulsing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version