Author Topic: 35 foot nostalgic car trailer  (Read 3147 times)

Offline hotrodharley

• View Profile
  • Your Engine: 540 BBC/12-71 BLOWER/26%OD/PG TRANS/4;10 GEARS
  • Your Track: GOODTIMES DRAG STRIP
  • Your Vehicle: FUEL ALTERED
35 foot nostalgic car trailer
« on: August 15, 2017, 10:50:30 AM »
ASKING $6500 OBO;;;NEED SOLD ASAP so very nogable;;;;
WILL TRADE FOR 26 FOOT OR LONGER TRAILER THAT IS 8 FOOT WIDE OR ABOUT THIS;;
text me first and if rather talk on phone just text me asking me to call;;;i get too many unknown phone calls so if don't know no# i don't answer phone;;
have many more pics and can do any detail pic you may need or want to see..not a big issue to walk outside and take pic..nothing to hide.will take as many pics as you want
Above Added: Tue August 15, 2017, 10:19 am EST
Description
1974 Chaparral 35 foot side pouch nostalgic trailer;;;28 foot floor space/2 foot tongue past trailer front/5 foot on upper deck where there is a 4000 watt generator and the 30 gal. 5hp 110 volt air compressor//compressor is hard lined to a discount fitting at a 6 foot fold down work bench and a quick disconnect air chuck on outside trailer by one of the side doors[has 2 side doors]the generator supplies 110 volt to 4 inside 110v. plugs and 1 110v plug mounted on outside of trailer by the 110 volt plug//has a wench front of trailer to wench car in and out and a wench in back part of trailer that opens and closes rear ramp door//has hydraulic tongue jack that works off the 12v dc battery that operates front wench and also used to start generator and the rear wench has it's own 12 volt dc battery//also can plug trailer into outside ac source//has all new wiring and new led lights//also reverse lights on back of trailer that is wired into the 7 pong trailer plug/has a 110 volt wire running to middle of trailer to hook up a roof ac system///new wheel bearings and wheel seals with new 16" 10 ply tires//paint is peeling pretty good so could use new paint job but if not ready to paint then can just remove my lettering and art work off trailer and put your own on it till ready to repaint//they are only vinyl//the trailer has only 500 miles on it after I did all the new stuff on it;;very ready for road use///be great trailer for a nostalgic racer or for a cackler car;; more pics on racingjunk.com ad#182920396
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 03:16:09 PM by hotrodharley »
"DARK SIDE" AA/fuel altered
"BADTOYZZ RACING
SPRING CREEK NV

Offline hotrodharley

• View Profile
  • Your Engine: 540 BBC/12-71 BLOWER/26%OD/PG TRANS/4;10 GEARS
  • Your Track: GOODTIMES DRAG STRIP
  • Your Vehicle: FUEL ALTERED
Re: 35 foot nostalgic car trailer
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 03:17:04 PM »
sorry guys;;I hit wrong key on price..should be $6500 so I changed ad