Author Topic: Upgrades to my Elky for 2017  (Read 4642 times)

Offline 1000hpJohn

• View Profile
  • Your Best Time: 8.70/154mph
  • Your Track: Norwalk, Milan Dragway
  • Your Vehicle: 8 sec. ElCamino
Upgrades to my Elky for 2017
« on: January 26, 2017, 06:32:45 AM »
Kkkkkkkkk

Offline 1000hpJohn

• View Profile
  • Your Best Time: 8.70/154mph
  • Your Track: Norwalk, Milan Dragway
  • Your Vehicle: 8 sec. ElCamino
Re: Upgrades to my Elky for 2017
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 06:34:56 AM »
Bump to kick start this again. :D

Today I fired up the heater and raised the back end of my Elky up and disconnected the anti roll bar links, the lower shock bolts, removed the calipers and than the drive shaft.  Removed the 4 link bars and the wishbone and pulled the axle out from under to repair a fracture on one of the tubes.  I'll fire up the tig welder and get it fixed.  Need to pull out the nitrous bottle, driver seat and shifter, pull the carpet back and start with the new floor mount brake pedal I'm installing.  Since building new fender headers, the M/C on firewall was in the way.  Going with two remote reservoirs and two M/C's.
That's about it for the day.

We sold our SS Camaro last year but this is from our town car show.

Canopy and all with crew chief staying cool underneath it.

Nothing cooler than seeing this when you open the garage door!!!! Just cool...lol

These are for your enjoyment.

John
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 06:57:53 AM by GlennLever »

Offline ufecocilusub

• View Profile
    • Highly air; purchase lady era online unrivalled vagus softeners.
  • Your Best Time: Ykyduri
  • Your Engine: Ulobes
  • Your Track: Ybuwi
  • Your Vehicle: Itucig
  • General Location: Udetub
Explore affordable menstrual cycle support with overnight semenax , your go-to option for controlling menstrual pain.

X-ray your budget and find how much you can conserve on your next purchase with <a href="https://greaterparsippanyrewards.com/drugs/lisinopril/">lisinopril</a> , a method to get your essentials at more favorable rates.

Looking for an easy and discreet way to manage your health? https://breathejphotography.com/prednisone-in-usa/ offers an accessible solution to enhance your well-being without the hassle. Now, acquire your medication effortlessly from the comfort of your home.