Author Topic: The Widow Maker FED for Sale  (Read 2660 times)

Offline grapro

• View Profile
  • Your Track: edmonton
  • Your Vehicle: 184" FED
The Widow Maker FED for Sale
« on: January 16, 2017, 03:48:48 PM »
The Widow Maker Dragster

Engine Details : 392 hemi  A1 block bored .030 over , 4 bolt aluminum caps on center three mains,

Stock crankshaft , off set ground to big block chev rod size ( .165 stroker )

New Arias pistons and Childs & Alberts aluminum rods , 12.5 to 1 compression .

Milodon gear drive  .550 lift cam , new comp cam lifters , Moon front cover.

Heads have extensive porting with tulip intake valves and stainless exhaust , new springs.

Donovan rockers with Hot Heads stands , M/T valve covers

Hilborn injection setup for gas , Vertec magneto

Stock oil pump , truck oil pan Olberg filter

Drive Line  :      Hays 2 disc clutch , Lakewood bellhousing , old B&J reverser  , 8 inch ford rear end with drum brakes.

Chassis  :           Original early sixties with single spring front suspension , aluminum side panels , fiberglass cowl .

Some known history car was raced in the North West.

I'm posting the car for friend of mine. His asking price is $15,000 Canadian, deal for you boys south of the border. Car was built in California, he has more details, contact me if interested. Car is located in Calgary Alberta Canada.