Author Topic: New build FED  (Read 6108 times)

Offline Tiger 626

• View Profile
New build FED
« on: February 16, 2013, 03:10:21 PM »
Hi from Oz,

I am in Tasmania and now just joined the room and looking for some help with either finding a new build FED chassis with tinwork ready to bolt in a blown SBC with either a shorty glide or wouldn't mind direct drive (always loved the sound of a blown rail with dd on full noise) Rooman, being an Aussie do you remember the Moore Brothers who used to campaign their blown SB FED out of Castlereagh and others like it? Thats the goal to find one the same. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Offline Blind Mule

• View Profile
Re: New build FED
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 05:19:03 PM »
You can name it the Tasmanian Devil ;D  Welcome lotsa info here and you will get trated with respect unlike other boards :-[ I know what to name mine but can't say it on here (censored)!

Randy!

Offline rooman

• View Profile
  • Your Best Time: 6.200/222.05 (1/4 mile--NT/F)
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 05:28:14 AM »
Hi from Oz,

I am in Tasmania and now just joined the room and looking for some help with either finding a new build FED chassis with tinwork ready to bolt in a blown SBC with either a shorty glide or wouldn't mind direct drive (always loved the sound of a blown rail with dd on full noise) Rooman, being an Aussie do you remember the Moore Brothers who used to campaign their blown SB FED out of Castlereagh and others like it? Thats the goal to find one the same. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks!

I am old enough that I can remember the Moore brothers when they ran a blown red motor FED (Cliff Kiss too).

Roo
Yeah, I am from the south--any further south and I would have been a bloody penguin.

Offline Tiger 626

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 11:43:06 PM »
Now were getting into some serious Aussie drag racing history...

Offline Tiger 626

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 11:46:54 PM »
You can name it the Tasmanian Devil ;D  Welcome lotsa info here and you will get trated with respect unlike other boards :-[ I know what to name mine but can't say it on here (censored)!

Randy!
Thanks Randy look forward to it...Tassie Devil as a name?  Nasty attitude and loud, yep that'll do it!