Author Topic: CHRYSLER 8 3/4 CENTER WITH BILLET CAPS  (Read 2959 times)

Offline dusterdave173

• View Profile
  • Your Best Time: 5.38in 1/8th
  • Your Engine: 355 CI SBC
  • Your Track: Mooresville, NC
  • Your Vehicle: CenPen 200 inch FED
CHRYSLER 8 3/4 CENTER WITH BILLET CAPS
« on: June 13, 2016, 02:34:29 PM »
I have a "489" center chunk with Billet steel caps on both sides--the 489's are desirable because they use the largest diameter pinion shaft--they came with crush sleeves from factory but I also have a steel sleeve that takes place of crush sleeve so you just set it with shims like the others--big improvement--this unit had a gear break so there are a few little nicks inside--NO big deal--nothing hurt--just shelled a couple teeth off ring gear in a door car--my pal went with Dana 60 so I snagged this from him thinking dragster! I wound up with 9 in ford so am selling--email me dusterdave173@gmail.com for photos  will take $150 plus actual UPS which you can bet will be in the $50 range but what ya gonna do?  Will pack well double box no charge
Paypal fine if you send friends family   cool item for someone  Thanks  David phone 704 244 6649
I have always had a fascination with fast cars at the expense of more normal character development

Offline dusterdave173

• View Profile
  • Your Best Time: 5.38in 1/8th
  • Your Engine: 355 CI SBC
  • Your Track: Mooresville, NC
  • Your Vehicle: CenPen 200 inch FED
Re: CHRYSLER 8 3/4 CENTER WITH BILLET CAPS
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2016, 10:40:53 AM »
sold it thanks!!!!!!!!!
I have always had a fascination with fast cars at the expense of more normal character development