Author Topic: mods needed to make high/low brake  (Read 2956 times)

Offline wideopen231

• View Profile
  • Your Best Time: 1/8 3.70@ 198 1/4 5.78@245
  • Your Engine: Hemi 526 ci alcohol
  • Your Track: Piedmont
  • Your Vehicle: 225 CMC FED
  • General Location: NORTH CAROLINA
mods needed to make high/low brake
« on: April 26, 2015, 06:21:15 AM »
Just finished doing work on valve body for pro tree brake. Would like to have high/low setup. Seems nobody makes a DIY kit for that. Hate to spend $400 bucks  to get option when I really would like the aluminum valvebody(still working on doing one on mill) at same time hate to spend$500 for aluminum one that does not have high/low option at saem time. Now if had one that was aluminum with high/low I would probably buy in heartbeat.

Yea the option of leaving in high off brake is not a must,but as guy who crewchiefed top alky cars and loved tuning part most .I want it as option. If know of DIY kit or mods needed to make work get up with me and lets talk.
Relecting obama is like shooting right foot because it did not hurt enough when you shot left foot

Offline bikeguy307

• View Profile
Re: mods needed to make high/low brake
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 06:40:20 AM »
I have never built a valvebody with the high low option. I have a couple of customers that have them and honestly I have not taken the time to study their valvebodies to see what was done to make it happen.  Maybe someone else has some insight on what is needed to do it.