Author Topic: SMRacing. New 6.0 Front Engine Build  (Read 5721 times)

Offline hotrod316

• View Profile
SMRacing. New 6.0 Front Engine Build
« on: June 24, 2014, 12:26:40 PM »
hey peeps,

been busy in the shop now that the bike is out for paint, got a chassis cert after norwalk so time to bust nuts!!!

AND heres the teaser boys, you say man i am kinda a big guy and cant find a car to fit, well do you play NFL football down in the trenchs. You say no. Well you aint that big then, here is our new car, topless. fitting my lineman buddy in the car. 6'7 350+. Fit like a glove, sat ready to run for 30+mins and no kinks, binds, drips, runs, or errers fellers.

Hit me up if you want this or another car built. Competive prices, quality workmanship, putting america to work.

okee dokee artichokee
lefty out

Offline hotrod316

• View Profile
Re: SMRacing. New 6.0 Front Engine Build
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 11:07:54 AM »
hey peeps,

been busy in the shop now that the bike is out for paint, got a chassis cert after norwalk so time to bust nuts!!!

AND heres the teaser boys, you say man i am kinda a big guy and cant find a car to fit, well do you play NFL football down in the trenchs. You say no. Well you aint that big then, here is our new car, topless. fitting my lineman buddy in the car. 6'7 350+. Fit like a glove, sat ready to run for 30+mins and no kinks, binds, drips, runs, or errers fellers.

Hit me up if you want this or another car built. Competive prices, quality workmanship, putting america to work.

okee dokee artichokee
lefty out

Offline hotrod316

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 11:13:52 AM »
IT BACK UP FOR SALE, 15,000 THEY SAY YOU CAN NOT BUILD FOR A NFL LINEMAN WELL MIKEY FITTED. 6.8 350LBS. FED HAS 10 PASS ON IT LAST ONE WAS 8.77 150 9-18

WILL POST PIC SOON

THANKS FOR LOOKING
STEVE M

Offline im6under

• View Profile
  • Your Best Time: 8.00 219 1/4 ages ago in a 219 mark williams red
  • Your Engine: 468 bbc
  • Your Track: None
  • Your Vehicle: None
  • General Location: Midwest
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 12:27:14 PM »
Loving the tunnelram front end. I have one just like that. :)