Drag Racing Discussions > Front Engine Dragsters

New guy from Kansas with an old FED

(1/1)

Quartermiler:
Hi! Mike Buchanan here from Goddard Ks. I own an old mid sixties Top Fuel car buildt by Jim Davis. I currently race with the Southwest Jr. Fuel Association, www.swjfa.com it is a heads up all front engine dragster association. We race in Texas and Oklahoma about 6-7 times a year. My best time so far is 7.67 at 171.4 mph. We do have several cars that are routinely faster than that, the quickest time posted this past seasom was a 7.18! by one of our other members. Our first race this year is in Evadale TX March 30th. Our schedule and driver profiles and rules are on our website.

AF150:
Hi Mike...
I just found this place too. Looks like a good place for gossup & info. I will probably see you guys
at Ardmore. Are you planning on Bowling Green? Say hi to Gary for us.
Mike

Cajuninjector:
Hello Mike,
Did ya'll get the data logger hooked up?
Brian

Quartermiler:
Log on for the first time and hear from 2 of my best buddies, hey Mike and Brian, Have the engine out right now for some maintence and to change the torque converter, have all of the wiring and sensors mounted for the data logger. Mike we will be in Ardmore in May and August and we are planning to go to Bowling Green this year. Cant wait!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version